Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow! It's been awhile!

Sorry, it's been so long without a post! I've been busy with housework and studying and job hunting!
I just thought I'd give an update on how we celebrated our anniversary!
On Wednesday (which was our four year anniversary!) David took off of work early and surprised me at home with a movie that I had been wanting to see! The movie was not good, but it was so nice to have my husband home and to cuddle up with him, especially when I was not expecting it!
On Friday night we had a bunch of friends over to hang out at our house! It was a very nice night and I got to be hostess which is something I love doing! I prepared all the food and spent hours that day cleaning and getting everything ready! It was a very nice night!
We had wanted to go out to celebrate, but we couldn't afford to! However, I don't think we could have had a better time even if we did have money! We had a blast and I can't wait for our five year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment