Monday, June 29, 2009

Great Food Lion Deals!

Here's my favorite deal at Food Lion this week!

There are two FLIPs out this week that I've been using!

One is for a FREE gallon of Hawaiian Punch when you buy 2 cans of Chef Boyardee!
The other is for a FREE can of Chef Boyardee when you buy one gallon of Hawaiian punch! And YES you can use these together! You can print these FLIPS from here.

Here's my deal scenario and YES it does work I've already done it!:

Buy 2 cans of Chef Boyardee and one gallon of Hawaiian Punch.
Chef Boyardee is on sale for $1.00 each this week
Hawaiian Punch is on sale for $2.00 for a gallon
Total before coupons with be $4.00

The coupon for a free can of Chef Boyardee when you buy a gallon of Hawaiian Punch will take off $1.00
The coupon for a free gallon of Hawaiian punch when you buy two cans of Chef Boyardee will take off $2.79 (because this is the retail price of a gallon of Hawaiian Punch).

My total after using these coupons was $0.35 for two cans of Chef Boyardee and One Gallon of Hawaiian Punch!

This a great price to stock up with! My husband loves Chef Boyardee! He's a kid at heart! I will be taking advantage of this deal to stock up! The coupons don't expire until July 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment