Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Harris Teeter and Food Lion Doing New Coupon Promotions!


In certain areas of south and central VA Food Lion will be tripling coupons this coming up weekend!!!(6/19-6/21) I'm so excited! Food Lion never even doubles, so tripling is amazing! They will triple up to $0.99, with a limit of 20 coupons per transaction! Check your local ad to see if your store is participating! I'll post deals as soon as I can!


Also, Harris Teeter is doing a new promotion next week. (6/24-6/30) Instead of tripling coupons like they normally do, they are doing SUPER DOUBLES, which means they will be doubling coupons up to $1.98 in value! This should make for some interesting finds, and maybe open up some new items for us to get at Harris Teeter. I don't know about you, but I find that I tend to get the same items over and over during Harris Teeter triples. Maybe, this type of promotion will enable a little more variety! I have not actually seen this Harris Teeter ad yet because it does not come out until next week so I'm not sure what the sales will be, or what stores are participating. I'll let you know when that information becomes available. Until then, you can go to Hot Coupon World and see what deals they are preparing for this event!

So get all your coupons together! It should be an interesting 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment