Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Harris Teeter SUPER DOUBLES Deals!


These are the deals I got at Harris Teeter SUPER DOUBLES today! Except for the soy joy bars, I got those at CVS today! My cat was very impressed!
My total at CVS for 20 Soy Joy bars and 2 Sobe Life Waters was $2.09 and I came out with $4 in ECBS!
At Harris Teeter my total before coupons was over $70 and after coupons I paid $19.47! A savings of about 72%. I was very excited with my purchases! There were lots of great markdowns in the produce department today as well!
Some of my favorite deals:
Frosted Mini Wheats BOGO $3.95
Buy one use $1/1 coupon from recent 6/14 SS
Final Cost = FREE

Oreo Cakesters $2.99
Use $1/1 from tearpad in store
Final Cost = $.99 (These are delicious!)

Dr. Pepper 2 for $3
Used coupons for $1/1 when you buy 2 candy bars from a tear pad in food lion several weeks ago.
Candy bars are B2G3
Used 2 FREE candy coupons from Chocolate Relief promotion through MARS
Final Cost = 2 two liters of Dr. Pepper and 5 candy bars FREE

Lays Potato Chips BOGO $3.99
Bought 2 used $1/2 coupon from July All You magazine
Final cost = $2 for 2 bags of potato chips!

I think I will actually make another trip to Harris Teeter for this promotion! I was really pleased with it, although I still want to have Harris Teeter triples and I hope this will not be a permanent change, but it was a nice change of pace!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment