Monday, June 22, 2009

Completely free date night with the hubs!

My 4 year wedding anniversary is this Wednesday, and I can't afford to go all out celebrating, even though I would like to! So I've decided to celebrate every night this week, in small ways! Tonight we had an AWESOME completely free date! We ate spaghetti and meatballs and garlic toast for dinner, all of the items I got for FREE using coupons and sales! It was a delicious meal eaten by candlelight of course! We also used a free redbox code to score the movie "Valkyrie" for free! It was such a nice night, and it cost nothing, but made some amazing memories!
I'll continue to post about all of the "budget" date ideas I can come up with this week! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment! It can be hard to celebrate an important event on a limited budget, but I'm looking forward to making the most of this milestone!

2 comments:

  1. date night idea: Outback has been giving out $10 coupnon w/ the purchase of 2 entrees. They gave them out on Mother's Day and then again on Father's Day. So, my husband and I have been getting some pretty good deals at Outback. His favorite thing to order there is burgers which are delicious there and not expensive as compared to their other menu items. If you order to outback burgers at 7.95 and drink water your total will be approx 16.00, minus 10 coupon equal 6.00. Factor in 15% tip (or more at your discretion) and you have a date night at Outback for about $8.50! My husband and I did this on father's day and had we not ordered an appetizer that would have been our total! Anyways, I say all of this to say that I got another one of those coupons for going in on FAther's Day. We have been very blessed by that coupon and being able to go out on a budget and not break the bank and I would like to pay it forward if it is something that you think you may be interested in. If so, I will be glad to stick it in the mail for you tomorrow. If interested, email me a shipping address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice of you! We love Outback!

    ReplyDelete