Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food Lion shopping trip!

I went to Foodlion today to see what I could get with the remaining $0.80 cents I have from my five dollar challenge this week! I've been able to get some amazing deals for my husband's friend this week and I will have pictures up of everything along with a breakdown of how I used his five dollars by the end of the week!

Here's the breakdown of what I got him at Food Lion:
1 package of Food Lion spaghetti - $0.69
2 bottles of KC Masterpiece Original BBQ sauce- $1.67 each
1 bottle A1 Garlic and Herb Marinade- $2.50
1 package of Memphis Style pork ribs a little over 2lbs. - marked down to $3.24

I used:
1 $1.00 off FL spaghetti FLIP from here
2 $0.55 off KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce (these were peelies attached to the bottles)
1 $1.00 of 2 KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce FLIPs from here
1 $2.00 off ribs when you buy two bottles KC BBQ sauce from tearpad above ribs
1 $2.00 off A1 sauce IP coupon (no longer available)
1 $2.00 off A1 sauce FLIP from here

Total OOP (Out of pocket) $0.80, that's right EXACTLY $0.80!!! And I got ribs!!! One of my best Food Lion trips ever! It almost beats all the free chicken breasts from last week! I don't think I could have stretched that last $0.80 any farther! I can't wait for you to see all the other deals I got for him this week!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment