Saturday, June 13, 2009

New $5.00 challenge and great deals for the week!

This week I'm doing a five dollar challenge for my husband and myself! I was excited by what I was able to get for a friend last week and decided that, since we have such a good stockpile at our house right now, we could make it through the week on just $5!

I'm probably going to buy 4 papers this week because there are some really great coupons coming out!!!
Here are some of my favorite coupons coming out in tomorrow's Smart Source:
$2.00/1 A1 Steak sauce or marinade (I'll pair this with the FLIP for $2.00/1 at Food Lion this week to score some overage!)
$2.00/1 Purex Complete 3-in-1 sheets (These will be on an ECB deal at CVS this week and I've been wanting to try them out)
$4.00/1 Schick Quattro Titanium Razor (These will be an ECB deal at CVS this week)

These are a few of the coupons coming out tomorrow that I'm really excited about!

2 comments:

  1. FYI - Walgreens is doing a BOGO on the Schick Quattro Titanium Razors and 4 Pack Refills.

    If you register online for Ruby Tuesday's So Connected club you get a BOGO coupon in the email...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I wish there was a Walgreens closer to my house!

    ReplyDelete