Thursday, June 11, 2009

Internet Printable Coupons!

I wanted to post a list of some sites that you can find printable coupons!

Manufacturer's Coupons:
1. Coupons.com
2. Smartsource.com
3. Redplum.com


Target Coupons:
1. afullcup.com
2 .organicgrocerydeals.com

Food Lion Coupons:
You can go to www.foodlion.com and play games to get their weekly coupons or you can go here and print them from a PDF.

Sometimes, if there is a coupon I want for a specific product I'll go directly to that products' site and see if there is a coupon link on that page. Like, when I wanted a coupon for softsoap ensembles to use on the Target gift card deal this week I just went to the softsoap ensembles' website and found one! This doesn't always work, but it never hurts to check and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment