Monday, June 29, 2009

Freebies in the mail!

Today was a fantastic mail day today! I'm kind of addicted to free samples so I look forward to checking the mail everyday!
Today I got:
Free sample of Degree for men deodorant
Free sample of Jack Daniels Barbecue sauce
Free sample of RohtoV eye drops
Free Cookbook from Nakano, and a coupon for a free bottle of Nakano Rice Vinegar! YAY!
I also got a check for $25.00 from the Taco Bell Blast for Cash contest that I won a few weeks ago!

A few days ago I got a gift certificate to Outback in the mail, from a nice reader! So, now I'm thinking that me and my Husband might be able to have a nice night out on the town with out Outback gift certificate, or I also still have my BOGO Ruby tuesday coupon, and now I have $25 from Taco Bell! YAY!

What a great Mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment